whats on your Christmas list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese Mail Order Bride.

Seriously, I just want some travel money for my trip out west.

Maybe a set Narva ultra blue head lights for my car's high beams. These ones are bright enough that you get the police brothering if you catch you using them in non-off road conditions. Then again, it's not like i turn on my high beans that offen for me to get caught.
However i do beleave that they will be useful for when i am travelling out in the bush.

hmm idk. I want my mom to get the SSBB poster on ebay, the size is the size of two posters exactly like the ones at Blockbuster. I probably want a new case, looking into the Antec 1200. Drivers license would be nice.

other than that, idk what else to ask except for gift cards. Most of the stuff i really, really want come out after Christmas, like MadWorld and The Conduit for Wii.

Some of us need socks...

I'm getting my mom a tea set, she's been wanting one. Not sure about my brothers, probably just get them Target gift cards or something.

I'm just gonna ask for some cash or gift cards. i don't think were gonna be doing too much in the way of gifts, but the family is getting together which will be loads of fun. Also I'm treating myself to a few goodies I.E. 42" Sony HDTV, New MSI Notebook (hopefully if I can pull some extra funds together) and just bought myself a new camera.

also maybe some money for a potential trip this 'winter' break for a birthday present I'm trying to get together. Planning on taking a trip out to England for a week and see some sights.

I don't celebrate Christmas but Eid is coming around at the same time anyways. So I m probably going to get a few extra games for the 360 and some PC games. Along with that Antec PSU I've had my eye on lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom