Whats wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Alright i know that many people have some sort of pic they have seen or have on their PC. So i figured i would start this off right.

DSCF1616.jpg

What is wrong with this picture? :p

Sorry i should have stated that people should post up pics that they have like this. That would actually be the door on the 2nd floor. How would you get in the house? I mean the ground is a full floor down. What do you jump up to get the bottom ledge of the door? :p

I could be worng on this but I think I have a possable explanation for this door above all doors:

It might be in a heavily snow covered area during winter, there is the possibility that they might have needed to add a 2nd door at that height for access to snow for water, access to the outside world a whole host of reasons. Either that of they had a realy drunken builder.

I just remember seeing that on one of my travels. To bad i dont have the pic of the police station out near where teh Mother in law used to live. It was smaller than that house was. Also it was only a single floor.

That was the Police station. Scary thought...

Lol.. I found one that says... "Pikachu, he know's where the goods are" but thats quite inappropriate haha

Oddly i am showing that kinda one to mak atm... its quite bizzar an who ever thought that would be a fun way for kids to enter the body of a pokimon is just odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom