What's wrong with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be thinking very simplistically if you actually think making guns harder to own will actually work.

It can only work if everyone obeyed the rules/laws. Which we know ain't gonna happen.

Trotter said:
Give everybody a gun... level the playing field.

You've gotta talk to the Canadian Prime Minister. Get him to allow guns in Canada.

Yeesh, just because people have guns, doesn't mean that they're gonna be stupid and shoot a random person...:rolleyes:

Trotter said:
Give everybody a gun... level the playing field.

i'm waaay ahead of you ;=-

better get yours while you can!

talldude123 said:
You've gotta talk to the Canadian Prime Minister. Get him to allow guns in Canada.
criminals will always get guns if they want them.... CUZ THEY'RE CRIMINALS DUH! laws only keep them out of honest people's hands... which is kind of backwards if you ask me

...and i'm a liberal!

Here's how I look at it:

If everyone is allowed to have a gun, and take all these shootings for example. If someone tries to randomly shoot me, you better believe I'm going to shoot him first. 4 good things come out of it:

1.) You rid the world of one more idiot and make it a better place to live, one moron at a time
2.) You possibly saved lives
3.) You don't get to give him the pleasure of killing himself before getting busted
4.) A little bit of anger management and you're self esteem will rise

I now feel even more worse for the original poster because his thread is now way off topic.

but if you shoot him first, then your a murderer and your the one shooting yourself before you get busted....
kind of a catch22 if you ask me.

You're telling me that if someone tries to shoot you, and you have a gun, you're not going to try and shoot them first to save yourself and anyone else (s)he may hurt?

You don't get this in the UK, but there are the odd stabbing on friday nights (not soo much now there is 24hour drinking to stagger closing time.) Just no pointless shootings.

Streetz said:
You're telling me that if someone tries to shoot you, and you have a gun, you're not going to try and shoot them first to save yourself and anyone else (s)he may hurt?

no, i was just pointing out the error in logic. its an ethical thing and theres alot of ins and outs... i dont really know what is right. i probably would.

**** ya if someone is pointin at me with a gun and i have a gun im gonna blow them away.

they need to make it so everyone has a gun so if someone walks into a coffe shop and tries to threaten everyone with a gun hes already got 20-30 guns pointed at him. also make it mandatoryfor every one go to like learn how to shoot, that might help. but if hes got 30 guns pointed at him he might jus run away and cry in his little hole

my god you guys are ridiculous, it was one freaking incident with yet another whiney little ***** who claims the world hates him and obviously wasn't raised properly and here you guys have to drag some politics into it

While we are the on the subject and while it seems we are allowed to discuss politics again, the idea of everyone carrying guns around and opening fire on every little threat isn't the answer either. If everyone carries guns around, so we strike the process of natural selection for people who actually use the guns for a destructive purpose, and they go find a weapon that is more destructive, whether it be a more powerful gun or something else. Besides thats, having fifty people open fire in public isn't a good idea either even if it is for self defense, half the people would probably just pull out a gun because they see others doing it and wouldn't know who to shoot

This isn't the first time this has happened either. A few years ago I was a few blocks away from some dude who grabbed a random person at union station during rush hour and pointed a gun to her head. You can't well shoot a person who sneaks up behind you and at that point you do have to be trained as to not shoot the other person and to disable the person so that they cannot pull the trigger on the hostage before they die. You to shoot in the neck somewhere I believe. I don't know anyone who could accurately shoot a warfare magnum sniper in that sort of situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom