Whats the worst music you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if you want to kill 5 minutes of your life you can either Listen to this song OR smoke a cigarette. The choice is yours. :)

I can see why a lot of people like her and find her music interesting......not for me I'm afraid.

homerj14 said:
lol, If it wasnt for pink floyd id say 80 percent of the bands now a days wouldn't exist.. same as with Red Hot chili Peppers.

Neat. That's 160 percent all together, so they pretty much cover all other bands...

It's not the first (nor prolly last) time I've heard this argument, it's just the band that changes. Can be Beatles or Led Zeppelin. When talking about metal it's usually Black Sabbath. Or Judas Priest, perhaps even Iron Maiden. When talking about the music in general, it's usually blues.

I think it doesn't matter who did what kinda music before who (not The Who). All song writers have taken influences from somewhere (intentionally or not). It's not possible to compose something completely new anymore, there are only so many notes in minor and major. So the important thing is who makes good music (and who bad), not what happened in somewhere else perhaps in some other time. And finally I can tell you the difference between good and bad music: good music is the music I like and bad music is stuff that I don't like.

Brittany Spears, Justin Timberlake
Fall Out Boy
Sum 41, Blink 182, & the 100 other one-hit wonder bands that falls into that general sound.
Quite a lot of that crap like Lil' Jon, Usher, Young Joc
Christian kids music is just plain Vomit-Inducing.

What is all this talk about Simon & Garfunkel? Their song "Sound of Silence" is a pretty good song, but that is one of the few songs that I have heard by them.

I'm a 70's and 80's fan myself... i like AC/DC, The Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Guns and roses all that stuff..

What I dont like is...
-Any Rap music
-Boy bands (nsync backstreet boys)
-Punk/Alternative stuff or what ever its called (sum41, blink182)
-Techno

It's not like I am a big fan, but it gets much worse than Simon & Garfunkel.

No one has mentioned BLACK EYED PEAS yet?

Seriously, if you want to kill 5 minutes of your life you can either Listen to this song OR smoke a cigarette. The choice is yours. :)

I can see why a lot of people like her and find her music interesting......not for me I'm afraid.

I had to stop that after about 20 seconds. If I had listened to the entire thing, I'm sure I would have killed myself.

The worst music i've ever heard is one guy that Nubius recorded and played back on Vent. His screaming made my ears bleed. It was awful.

I think pretty much everyone on here that gets on Vent knows what i'm talking aboot.

Oh, and Simon and Garfunkel isn't THAT bad. Who doesn't like Mrs. Robinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom