Whats the worst music you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything from pink floyd.

anything from red hot chilli peppers.

anything from nirvana.

Yes I have weird tastes.

The Fish Head Song...........................

Songs from the likes Dr. Demento and Weird Al get rather rather old rather quickly.

anything from pink floyd.

anything from red hot chilli peppers.

anything from nirvana.

Yes I have weird tastes.
Weird, right as I read this post Pink Floyd started playing on itunes... creepy.

I would agree with the other two though, the old RHCP makes me seriously want to kill someone. Almost no other music has that effect on me (see below), the new cd is alright though. Nirvana sucks as well. I never thought they were anything special, the only reason I recognize them is because Dave Grohl is one of the members.

I hate.... JACK JOHNSON! For some odd reason I get really aggravated, the guy just annoys me. I would rather listen to that James Blunt dusch than JJ, argh!

Songs I Hate

Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance

Beyonce - That one that goes "To the left to the left everything you own in the box to the left"

Anything from Justin Timberlake - He is still NSync in my book

Most of all, anything bluegrass or country gospel. Those kinds of music dominate in my area and they drive me crazy!

lol, If it wasnt for pink floyd id say 80 percent of the bands now a days wouldn't exist.. same as with Red Hot chili Peppers. Sad to say al ot of people don't know the difference between good and bad music regardless of noise and brain interpretation.

I hate emo!!!
I don't understand why young boys and girls cry about their awful and not come true life.
I like positive and punk rock :)

Alex: "Quite possibly the most attractive female singer/songwriter that destroys everything that is good in the world by sounding like two trains colliding".

Mikesgroovin: "Who is Joanna Newsom?"

Alex: "Correct!"

Mikesgroovin: "And I'll finish up the board with "Sounds that should never be heard more than once in a lifetime" for 1000 please Alex......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom