What's the worst Canker Sore you ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. And I learned that someone with cold sores (herpes simplex) can give another person genital herpes by having oral sex with them o_o

Canker Sores is not a virus thing, whenever it happens to me, when i cut something in my mouth and it started bleeding, i think thats it's more like a scab it heals a cut or something that make u bleed, but it's just 99999999 time more painful.

Oooh. And I learned that someone with cold sores (herpes simplex) can give another person genital herpes by having oral sex with them o_o
Yeah if your blister bursts all in their orifice lol.

But yeah...basically I got confused as well....I was talking about cold sores....I've had canker sores before, but I get blisters/cold sores every once in a while and they suck.

I believe it's known as like 'Herpes Syntax A' or something like that and the one on your genitalia is 'Herpes Syntax B'.......I'm sure those 'syntax' is WAY off, but it's something along those lines.

But as I said, it is one of those things you either have it or you dont, just like genital herpes...once you get it, it's always there.....but some people just automatically are born with the virus that causes it on your lips.

Apparently when I was a baby at one point my entire mouth was filled with blisters and crap....so says my parents. Thank god I can't remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom