whats the weirdest thing you have found inside of anything/

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Kind of a lame title but oh well, i thought of it last night because of my daughter. I went to put a tape in the vcr and it wouldnt go in. i look in there and find my cell phone shoved inside the vrc all the way to the back behind the heads.

anybody else got any stories?

haha.
Heres mine: I had a brand new computer case (quite large) and over night i left it with one of the side windows open. The next morning, i picked up the case to put on the table and keep preparing it for the motherboard but it was really heavy, i put it down and it turned out my cat had slept in it all night.
Wayne

Wayne

Ok this just happend today, we were all laughing about it in the lab. I was going through a box of old hard drives so i could take it to security and have them destroyed. I found a car radar detector in the bottom of the box lol, in a corporate pc lab.

once I woke up in a supermarket chiller (out back where they keep all the fresh vegetables stock)... so thats the wierdest thing I found in a fridge... me!

I once opened my friends old TV and found a frisbee in the back... the previous owner of this tv had opened the back and hidden it from their brother!

over christmas break, i had a halo 2 lan party at my house from 8 in the mornin till 2 in the mornin. and i hadn't eatin anything but pizza at like 300 that day, so at like 12 i get hungry and quite playin for like 5 minutes to get some cereal to eat. next mornin when we all wake up, one of my friends finds the captain crunch cereal box in the fridge, and the milk in the pantry.... we laughed for a good bit, then somehow skipped breakfast and went straight back to playin halo, which seems quite funny to me.

It's more gross than weird, but we found a pair of dirty undies in a sofa in a hotel room.

This was not so humorous to me, nor was it very strange. A few years ago one of my 11 siblings got hold of half my games (including my coveted Heroes of Might and Magic 3). With 9 of them being younger than I, there were many potential and former culprits to choose from, however making allegations rarely led to a successful reaquirement. I tore the place apart and even bought a few of the games again to replace them. I was taking my computer apart like a half a year later and found a huge stack of my disks on top of my hard drive that my sister had slid into an open slot beneath my cdrom and they all stacked up.

thats quite funny in my opinion, ahh, good hiding spot for my stash of:
Fireworks (illegal in most of australia)
Illegal Chemicals (like explosives i might be working on)
Leave it up to your imagination.
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom