Whats the weirdest law in your state/country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
Michigan - No man may seduce and corrupt an unmarried girl, or else he risks five years in prison.

I don't know whether this is a law anymore;

It's illegal to ride a bicycle without wearing a helmet. I think I'm the only person who wears one.

talldude123 said:
I don't know whether this is a law anymore;

It's illegal to ride a bicycle without wearing a helmet. I think I'm the only person who wears one.

I dont think its law, just common sense for all.

sort of off topic but what are the laws of cops searching your car/home? what do they need a warrant for and what do they not

they need a warrent to search your glovebox if its locked, unless they find something in the rest of your car like drugs, guns, alcohol

and thats in ohio

Lord AnthraX said:
I dont think its law, just common sense for all.

I've seen people pulled over for it. The police said on the Radio that they'll start nailing down people without helmets. The ticket costs $130.

talldude123 said:
I've seen people pulled over for it. The police said on the Radio that they'll start nailing down people without helmets. The ticket costs $130.

ill just out run them on my bike thru a field, unless they want to bring their car theu the field in which case it would be worth it to get stopped

Ridlyn said:
Michigan - No man may seduce and corrupt an unmarried girl, or else he risks five years in prison.

LOL!

So clubbing to pick up chicks is a no no? :eek: :confused: :amazed:

www.dumblaws.com
www.stupidlaws.com

Michigan - In Rochester, if one is to bathe in public wearing only a bathing suit, they must have that bathing suit inspected by a law officer.

Wisconsin (I believe that's right) - It's illegal to eat salted peanuts on the grounds of a courthouse on Wednesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom