Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
asupertech said:
if you dont know it isn't time....

man i feel old today...

I guess I've just never heard the term "manual". I guess I've always referred to it as banging, fingering, the 'ol stink finger, etc.... as for a guy it's just a handjob I guess...

XT i think the odds are against u in the poll most people just well if it gives me pleasure then what the heck cast our souls to burn in hell lol
(im 13)

lol. guess the poll is againts me hardkilla. but really just wanted to see peoples opinions. but hey someone put hug which is one less than kissing lol unless it was a joke which i guess it was lol

at the end of the day, im gonna do what makes me and my partner happy. I am 17 y/o and I live / sleep with my girlfriend, we been going out for 1 year an a half.

It has less to do with when youre married and more to do with your level of maturity and emotional readiness. The reason I look down upon sex at a young age has nothing to do with sex out of wedlock. Its about the drive behind it. If all youre looking to do is get sweaty, I see that as a problem. Not to mention a lack of self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom