Whats ur OCcupation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now im just about finished school (next week) then I will have my diploma in Social Sciences (Law Enforcement Admin.), Then I have 6 months at the RCMP depot.. Then after all that work I'll be a police officer..

Hey dude I have seen kiteboarding done and it looks cool do you do your from the sand of them oversized sake boards (no I don't mean land yoting) Page Ranking the proper way on the water?

I have never kiteboarded on land two many things that can trap your £500 kite I would be so ****ed off it got stuck in a tree lol. my board is dual way trick board so I can do sudden 180 turns as the board is designed to go either forwards or backwards depending on how you kinda put your body weight I prefer my board because its small and fast I have heard that the oversized boards are really best for just surfing the waves like a surfer and going high speed so guessing here they would be great in medium winds with a large kite like 16metre and then you would just power it maybe if you got some good winds you would be able to overtake a power boat and that would be cool just to speed past a couple of wank*rs thinking theyre all that in there power boat

Right now, I'm in school. I'm majoring in political science and double minoring in international studies and history and I'm getting certificates in French and Arabic (yeah, I'm a little busy, lol). I don't know what I want to do after school though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom