Whats ur OCcupation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get discourage, software engineer is a great field to get into and there is still plenty of jobs here in America and companies who believes in employing Americans only. What I just meant is any foreigner can be able to do what you do for less.

I may be an architect design interests me and 5 years of partying it out at uni lol to be honest I don't actually have to work I come from a wealthy family going to university is actually going to save my parents more money then my school now lol which is £24,000 ($48,000) a year

Don't plan on making that much right outa college unless you know someone or you are a genious.....:D

Well I will be doing a sandwich year which will give me 1 year of paid experience...our school is possibly signing a contract for Ferrari next year....would be awesome to do a placement over there!

BTW...I am a genius! :p

im a senior in highschool but i have a small tech support business my friend and i started, its good money. and when I get to college I'm going up for electrical engineering, has a much broader field of jobs IMO and I'm a hardware guy anyways. I designed my own 8bit computer.

if you think that way then you WILL be poor.

mmm, no, not necesarrily. its just something i've come to acdept. im a liberal arts major, i will either be in the 1% of my field that makes millions or the 99% that makes like nothing. i'm joining the peace corp after school to learn more languages, lol.

mmm, no, not necesarrily. its just something i've come to acdept. im a liberal arts major, i will either be in the 1% of my field that makes millions or the 99% that makes like nothing. i'm joining the peace corp after school to learn more languages, lol.

There are other ways to make money though....for example when I was still living in the states I made a nice amount of money on the side buying and selling import tuner and turbo parts on ebay and various forums.

Joining the peace corp is a pretty cool thing though, I respect you for that...and I understand that the lifestyle that goes with that isn't exactly conducive to making tons of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom