Whats ur Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC/DC.

Other ones on the fav llist: AudioSlave, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, MeatLoaf, and 3 Doors Down.

And I'm sorry to those of you who saif Linkin Park was there favorite, but they really are a junk band. I enjoy listening to them a great deal, but nothing they do is good enough to be qualified as 'best,' and many of their songs and albums sound alike.

You really need to bust out Back in Black, or any other number of the albums known as the best rock works in the world (Back in Black is... number 3 maybe? Its the only one I know well).

FadingTheory said:
AC/DC.

Other ones on the fav llist: AudioSlave, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, MeatLoaf, and 3 Doors Down.

And I'm sorry to those of you who saif Linkin Park was there favorite, but they really are a junk band. I enjoy listening to them a great deal, but nothing they do is good enough to be qualified as 'best,' and many of their songs and albums sound alike.

You really need to bust out Back in Black, or any other number of the albums known as the best rock works in the world (Back in Black is... number 3 maybe? Its the only one I know well).

Yeah, good taste. Linkin Park, is my most hated band. Mixing rap with rock, it makes me sick.
anyways, heres the long list o knowledge of ol music i like

Ahem

Tool
Lamb Of God
(All 70's rock)
Ac/DC
AudioSlave
Iron Maiden ( my favorite)
Rise against
As i Lay Dying
Thats about all i lsten to.

JIMI IS THE KING

hendrix.jpg

audioslaves,jimmy hedrix,a perfect circle,system of a down,chevelle,incubus,and more im to lady to type more.

i muist agree with powerslave.... linkin park suxxxxxxxxxxxx

best bands:
Operation Ivy
Rancid
The Specials
Catch22
Dropkick Murphy
Union13
The Selecter
BobMarley

Status
Not open for further replies.