whats that thing called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
whats that cd called thast on tha commercial for the cd that helps u learn computers?
its got that lady on there who says "my daughter defenetly knows more about computers than i do... and shes 3 1/2"
its one of those things u order for like 10-20 bucks

I think its one of those video professor series or something like that. Ive believe ive seen that commercial on TV.

Yeah, its the Video Professor...

But the CD's are more like 50 bucks rather than 20.

You're better off being a member here for free :p

o dam... 50 bucks is too much lol
i know a bit about comps, so this is for my parents
every month or so they ask me to write them a note on how to turn on comp, log in, check email, blah blah blah. Then every time they log in i still have to walk them through it.
so i was thinking i could get them this for christmas. =)

my parents are like that. I have to make everything really simple for them.
to them, opening up Firefox (yeah I got them to use it instead of IE), typing in "www.telstra.com" and clicking a couple of times to access their email account is "too complicated"
even if I have instructions. my dad says "why should I have to go through all that?" even with really simple things

I don't see what's so complicated about computers. People are dead amazed and/or they don't believe me when I tell them that I let my computers run for weeks on end without ever having to reboot, and usually the only time they do reboot is when the power goes out (like it just did the other day). I need to get a UPS or two.

"A computer only does what you let it and/or tell it to do." - Me

apokalipse said:
my parents are like that. I have to make everything really simple for them.
to them, opening up Firefox (yeah I got them to use it instead of IE), typing in "www.telstra.com" and clicking a couple of times to access their email account is "too complicated"
even if I have instructions. my dad says "why should I have to go through all that?" even with really simple things
make the website a favorite.

Wierd, I thought people's dad's at least knew how to use computers to some extent, otherwise why would they have one? Both my parents can use the computer fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom