Whats TF's History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcirclepants

In Runtime
how long has it been around? who actually owns/runs/updates the server? wat is the servers specs? who started tf?

:eek:

Lets keep this simple. I do.

Ok, maybe not, but on a completely unrelated note....New eps of Stargate and Battlestar Galactica are on tonight on SciFi at 8Est (GMT-5)! Be there! :p

FireFox said:
Lets keep this simple. I do.

Ok, maybe not, but on a completely unrelated note....New eps of Stargate and Battlestar Galactica are on tonight on SciFi at 8Est (GMT-5)! Be there! :p

AHHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA MISS BSG!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHA WAAAAHHH

When else is BSG on?!?!?!?!

well, Chopper used to be the admin of TF. now it's Larry.
in the beginning of TF, there were hardly any teenagers. now most of the members here are teenagers.
DMo224 is I think the longest serving member of TF, so he should know a bit

Check out this thread. There may be others about it too. Maybe we should merge 'em all.

Chopper was the creator/founder of Tech-Forums (and a vB wiz!). Larry and Jack are the present owners. You can find the start date by just searching the users by join date and looking at Chopper's join date. You could probably use the same search to find Larry and that would give you the approximate date of the change of owners.

Try that search feature, you'll find a lot of those answers.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom