What's the stupidest thing you ever done to your vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupidest thing....

Well, when I first got my car, the front clip was all off of it...so, I started to put it back on...first bolted the fenders back on...then went to put the front bumper cover on when I realized that I was first suppose to put the bumper cover and then the fenders. This was all done in the sun on a 100+* summer day...very humid...very hot...sucked.

I hit 141mph in my old car on an empty stretch of highway here....on a windy night no less

it was stupid because i could have lost control and killed myself or have been spotted by a cop....

I hit 141mph in my old car on an empty stretch of highway here....on a windy night no less

it was stupid because i could have lost control and killed myself or have been spotted by a cop....

I had the current car up to 125 when i was out in Arizona on i-10 at like midnight. I ran out of balls before the car did. Supposedly its restricted to 136 by the computer, but my fear of prison rape keeps me from testing it.

My old Satellite didn't have anything to stop it. :D I never got it fully wound out, though. Yeah, it scared me a few times due to my stupidity. It's amazing how things sound so good when you're young and invulnerable.

I finally bought a T-Bird with a 351 Windsor and got rid of the Satellite. The T-Bird was fast, but not like the other was. I'd probably be a statistic today if I had kept it.

Ya, i drove a VW bug for most of my high school days, so the only really stupid things i could do with it was drifting when the roads were wet. Up until my current car, everything i had was really weak and probably topped out around 90mph. God i miss my old bug. It could push a coke can down the street on its side, and whenever the roads got wet, just dump the clutch in 2nd coming around a corner and drive sideways about 100 feet. :D

Ya, i drove a VW bug for most of my high school days, so the only really stupid things i could do with it was drifting when the roads were wet. Up until my current car, everything i had was really weak and probably topped out around 90mph. God i miss my old bug. It could push a coke can down the street on its side, and whenever the roads got wet, just dump the clutch in 2nd coming around a corner and drive sideways about 100 feet. :D
Bugs were fun my baja had a 3 inch lift and 31 inch tires all the way around.

Lol...I found the part about the trooper kind of funny. Not the part about you driving drunk though.:angry:

Yeah well....in 1985 it wasn't nearly as big a deal legal wise as it is now. I would have gotten in more legal trouble for doing 142 than being 0.15 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom