What's so great about Dyson vacuum cleaners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are junk, I recall my folks getting them when they where brand new on the market an 1st one broke in under a day they got a replacement the net lasted a month the 3rd lasted a week and after that it took a week to get a refund. In Hyton dump there is a grave yard just for dysons 50 of them just piled up like a small hill.

Vacuums have become official tech items ever since Newegg started carrying them. Next week it'll probably be rice cookers.

Vacuums have become official tech items ever since Newegg started carrying them. Next week it'll probably be rice cookers.

George Foreman grills and Microwave ovens have always been officialy supported by Tech Forums as what geek can live without the hot microwaved pizza pockets an grilled paninies that full our body's?

My family gave up on Dysons a few years back when we were having building work, the extra dust killed it :rolleyes:

Since then we've had several vacuum cleaners with the same kind of filters, but my Mum got really annoyied with em, so now we have a Hoover with a bag, what a novelty, had no problems with it

George Foreman grills and Microwave ovens have always been officialy supported by Tech Forums as what geek can live without the hot microwaved pizza pockets an grilled paninies that full our body's?

I love my George Foreman, man. Cook a steak in 5 minutes? Heavens yes!

Dysons are good because they use 2 stage filtration which does not require new filters as its a free flow of air. They use cyclonic seperation which essentially spins the air round so that all the dirt particles are thrown to the side then fallout the bottom. They then use in some models ESP which unfortunately do need cleaning however they probably mention that so deep in the manual that no-one ever learns of that. There are only 2 things which can break on a modern dyson the fan and the ESP due to too much particulate matter.

Dysons have a very effcient design and if you understand the principles on how it works very easy to maintain we have had one of our dysons for 9 years I just pull it apart now and again and clean it before it gets to the point of there being way too much dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom