Whats the price of gas in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
horndude said:
No, the UK is one of the most efficient users of energy on the planet believe it or not, the US will have to pay for its stupidity at some point.

They have enough oil. Afghanistan, IraQ, Alaska, and soon they will have IRan's oil.

in Toronto, its about 80cents a litRE. in gallons thats $3.04CAD/gallon. 3.04CAD = $2.51US/gallon. If i cross the border, its usuall about $2.10/gallon in buffalo.

TheMajor said:
They have enough oil. Afghanistan, IraQ, Alaska, and soon they will have IRan's oil.

Wont last very long, party is almost over, it lasted 150yrs, the time to pay the bar tab is rapidly approaching.

Alaska has enough to last about 520days if that was the only source AND it could be pumped fast enough.

Afghanistan aint got much.

Iran, that will be a problem, China has already made deals for that.

Ghawar is dying, that isnt good.

The Saudi's have a saying:"My Dad rode a camel, I drive a mercedes, my sons will ride camels"

Here's some ultimate stupidity, Saudi Arabia, largest oil producer on the planet since the 70's, is a DEBTOR nation.The most valuable resource the world have ever seen and they squandered it away like a drug addict, so have several other mid east countries.

Its $2.19 a Gallon in Dodge city, a little bit cheaper here in Great Bend.

This is one time i wish I had a hybrid car instead of a 93 Mercury Cougar.

We finally just told the tree huggers to shutup, and we're drilling for more oil in Alaska now.....so, in a lil while prices should start going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom