What's new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Kaizer

Daemon Poster
Hey everyone,

I haven't been around in a while. Been busy living life, just started college at SUNY Albany for IT in September. Last year and over the summer I was very stressed and dealing with a lot of issues, but leaving for college really changed things around for me, and I'm much happier now. I hope that everyone on good ol' tech forums are doing well also. What's new guys?

-Ethan

I've been on vacation for the past week. I'm in an accelerated college course (7 weeks) and this week is finals week. I still need to take the **** thing.

I decided I want to go visit Cancun Mexico for my next vacation. I'd like to explore Mayan Ruins and hang out in the jungle. Hopefully, I won't catch the Swine.

Hey everyone,

I haven't been around in a while. Been busy living life, just started college at SUNY Albany for IT in September. Last year and over the summer I was very stressed and dealing with a lot of issues, but leaving for college really changed things around for me, and I'm much happier now. I hope that everyone on good ol' tech forums are doing well also. What's new guys?

-Ethan

Congrats on school, Ethan ! I am working a new job at my work, and am enjoying it so far. Good to hear you are happier now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom