Whats The Most Glitchiest Game You've Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sims 2 on a crappy pc when in building mode, building a huge house with lots of crap in it :confused:

Just realised some thing.......

The most Glitchiest Game that I have played was STAR WARS GALAXIES!

The game was unreleased incomplete. Like for the first 6 months, you were travelling arond on foot or on the back of creatures.
You really needed double the system requirements that where printed on the side of the box.
Server shut down every second night (including saturday)
They where constantly changing the rules for how to become a jedi (an other professions)
3 complete re-vamps of the game's combat/profession system. Dumbing it down every time.

Just realised some thing.......

The most Glitchiest Game that I have played was STAR WARS GALAXIES!

The game was unreleased incomplete. Like for the first 6 months, you were travelling arond on foot or on the back of creatures.
You really needed double the system requirements that where printed on the side of the box.
Server shut down every second night (including saturday)
They where constantly changing the rules for how to become a jedi (an other professions)
3 complete re-vamps of the game's combat/profession system. Dumbing it down every time.
I never actually played this game, but I have heard this exact same thing. From the rumors, probably the MOST glitchy game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom