Whats The Most Glitchiest Game You've Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to that friend on msn and it was called "Ford Mustang-the legend lives" lol, that game is so screwed up.

Never played big rigs.

There is even one worse than Mustang. Corvette for the PS2. I bought it out of curosity one day....i could have **** a better game out than that one....

BF2 definitely has some glitches. These are supposed to be addressed in the forthcoming 1.5 patch (hopefully), as well as the hackers.

One of the Nancy Drew games of my wife's is ultra-buggy. I think it was the first one... I have no idea of the name of it, though.

Sure it is your wife's game...

We know you love Nancy Drew. You can admit it. You are among family.

hmmm. probably gears of war, or halo 2, and yea big rigs wasnt glitched it was just ****. i think they made it that way so everyone would buy a copy for 10$ to see how shity it was because we all have to adit its somethng you need to play. most stable game ive ever played on launch was bioshock hands down. not even sure if it ever got patched it didnt need it.

iv'e had a few glitches on gta iv on the 360 like only a few every now and than one of the is i hit a garbage bin and went under the map and a few seconds later got all of a sudden thrown up back on to the map. and another one was i was swimming and nicho got stuck under the pier and than went under the map again. haent expierinced any on mirrors edge or GOW2 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom