What's more important to you? Eyesight, or hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
When I get certain objects anymore I start to wonder, what if I don't have this... Such as, I got a digital camera, and for some reason I started valuing my eye sight on a different level than I used to. Then, I get an mp3 player, and I started thinking, what if I didn't have this?

I absolutely love music, but I still like messing around with photography. It's a hard decision, but in the end eye sight is what would allow me to drive the Corvette I want to own someday. Even if I wouldn't be able to hear it, at least I could see the smoke pouring out of the rear wheel wells.

So, what's more important to you and why? Do you value music (or something else) that much that hearing is more important to you? Or is eye sight something you just couldn't trade?

Remember: You never realize what you have, until it's gone.

Granted, I agree with all of the above comments, however even losing hearing would be a tough thing to do. Especially for somebody like me who's constantly listening to music. But, in the end if my eyeballs and ears had to duke it out, I'd put bets on the eyes.

I would much rather lose hearing. Power went out all over the county last night at 2:00 AM and it was cloudy out. I tried walking from my seat to the other side of the house to get a candle.... I spent well over an hour trying to find the candles and lighter.... Should have went out to the car lol

man, that's too tough....I'm about to go into audio production lol...so that'd be pretty bad if I lost my hearing. I seriously can't even choose one because I don't want to jinx myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom