Whats like children of bodom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got into COB. I listened to their version of 'The Trooper' I thought it sucked. Haven't listened since.

Children of bodom is playing in concert in arizona in alittle while, im prolly going to that one. Im also going too see behemoth and 4 other bands april 24th. Im really looking forward to them.

just for people that haven't heard of COB if you shred or are learning to shred alexi is one of the most amazing guitarists ive seen in a while and on a side note Ghost reveries is one of the most amazing ablums ive heard also any old In Flames is good (theyre new stuff is horrible) and Kamelot isn't bad either

homerj14 said:
i consider the Genre a Melodic Death Metal... I can see you like excellent Breakdowns and **** so you should DEFINATELY try UNEARTH their my favorite band

UNEARTH FREAKING KICKS ACE LIVE!!!!
i love them :)

p0werslave said:
Avenged sevenfold blows, you only like bat country, just admit it.

thank you....

P.P. Mguire said:
Whats 'The Trooper'? Im guessing its a song they coverd but from what band? You know whats good? The theme song to Halo2!! :p

Cover song from Iron Maidens version, which I might add, Iron Maiden did it the best.

Misery Signals
All that remains
bleeding through
as i lay dying
wanna hear some bad ace guitar? Summers End

i myself have never heard COB so all these are just some metalcore bands i listen to

Mr_Threepwood said:
Is there any music thats similar to children of bodom? I like the thrashy fast paced metal music, without a ton of talking. I've tried other bands and they havnt been nearly as good, like

Megadeath
Trivum
System of a down (totally crap IMO, they are whiners)
Metallica
Avenged sevenfold
Iron maiden (never really listened to much though)

Norther, Kalmah, Dragonforce, Noumena, Sinergy *Alexi Laiho the guitarist from Children Of Bodom is in sinergy also*, Warmen * The keyboardist from Children of Bodom is in warmen*... thats all i can think of for right now. hope that helps u out alittle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom