What's the history of TF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMo224 said:

For you guys (generic term) that are bored with the way things are, figure out ways to make it interesting or better, then post your suggestions in the appropriate forum so that the owners and admins can consider them. Making suggestions in the off topic forum is like shouting "duck" in a hurricane.

Dave :D

I see almost everything that goes on in OT, as well as no forum members really read the suggestion forums

lol that's funny. :).. 100 members.. You know, when u think about it, the number of "active" posters on this site is prolly in the 100s still.. Even if the member list says 20000+, only a few of them actually post. THe others are prolly just one time users who prolly re-register when they forget their UID. lol

So this site was "sold" eh?.. Wonder for how much. Does it make any money?.. I don't really see much advertisements or things of that sort..

Yeah, I am one of the oldest guys here, except for maybe Harper. I am 19, almost 20. It would be nice to have some of the older people return so their is a balance between kids and adults.
Trotter is older than harper, I'm older than you, dave, mike, jaksback are older than both of us, shumway as well...There's a decent amount of 'older' people, but for the most part it's 15-18

Seems VERY predominate in smart mouthed know it all 16 years olds

DJ-CHRIS said:
I see almost everything that goes on in OT, as well as no forum members really read the suggestion forums
When you make suggestions, you want the ones that can implement those suggestions to read them. That's why I said you should make those suggestions in the appropriate forum. It doesn't matter if 10,000 members read the suggestions if it doesn't get to the owners or admins.

There's quite a large discussion going on there now about some suggestions. So it seems that there are some forum members reading and posting there.

Dark_Sniper* said:
who are all the admins here i know the mods but besides you and larry i dont know lol.
You can find a list of all the Forum Leaders here. There's a link on the main page at the bottom for that list.

The Admins include the two owners, Larry and Jack, and the two managers, Shakie and DMo224.

ok so its jsut you 4 ok i see i was thhinking shankie was a admin too but i wasnt sure ok know i know thanks.

Im 23. am I too old to be here?
No because shumway, harper, trotter are older than you. I'm a couple years younger than you...the admins and smods are all older, but they don't count in this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom