Whats going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon said:
Yep, your pregnant.

Sittin round waitin on two pink lines.

Go to a dang doctor or get your hiney to the store and pick up a habernero pepper. BITE off a chunk and let it sit on your tongue for five minutes. Gaurenteed to cure what ever you think ails you!!!

Mono is highly contagious. If you drank out of someone elses glass that has mono, or kissed someone that has mono, it's almost a guarantee that you will get it.

Stop asking these medical questions on a computer forum, are you looking for sympathy or something? You're not going to get it, all people are going to tell you is that you have AIDS or you should see a doctor. Why dont you take yourself to the doctors? Why do you need your parents to do it? You dont, make your own appointment, and go yourself.

Perhaps you have the EEE (Eastern Equine Encephalitis)... Get bitten by any mosquitos lately? It causes swelling of the brain, which could account for your inability to remember things.

Or perhaps it AIDS. Sharing a dirty needle with someone could give you AIDS, and the stuff contained in that needle could account for your inability to remember things or walk straight or anything.

Again: Stop acting like a chick and looking for attention and sympathy, why would you do that in a forum anyway? Doctors, or just stomache it and shut up.

yea... first thing i thought of was it being mono. You have the same symptoms i did when i had it. Good luck getting rid of it. I had it for a month. Going to a doctor wont really help either. They will probably give you zithromax (5 days of pills) and then you just have to sleep. And by sleep, i mean sleep. I slept through a whole day once. Went to bed one night... didn't get up until the next night, ate somethin and went back to sleep.

"genital pzord's...'

Again I ask, have you been bitten by any radioactive spiders lately?

Again, you must keep bothering your mother to go see the doctor. However since it is a manner of life and death, do the following:

1. Bother mom all day and all night.

2. Make your own appointment with your doctor.

3. Find the address to your hospital on www.mapquest.com

4. steal your mother's keys and just drive, dangit.

^DO THAT^ Your doctor will determine if you have WTF-Ittus, OMG-lanoma or even 1337-son's desease. Either way there is no point in sitting here and speculating, you need to make this trip.:confused: :cool:

yeah i have a few mosquito bites... turns out my fourth hour teacher (who has had a sub for a week) has mono.. O_O and is out of school... As i said earlier.. my mom thinks that alavert is the cure all of medicine... convinving them to take me anywhere is a hassle in itself... Let online convincing them to take me somewhere AND pay. Yes, even in a situation like this.. i hate how fuggin anal my parents are.. its unbeleivable..

as for Him.... you don't have to be an *** about stuff....I came here asking with the intent of finding someone who has/had, known someone who has/had, or knows what they are talking about.

"Movitfastermakitstronger..."

Oh **** I think you might have the bird flu! :eek:

<(0}]>___<[{0)>

;) :cool:

Trotter said:
Sounds like mono (mononucleosis).

Mono is some tough stuff. It knocked me flat for a couple of weeks. My wife was down for almost six weeks with it.

thats wat i was gonna say, i jus got over it allitle while back, thought it was strep but went in got tested it wasnt strep so got got a mono test and it was, but wat ur feelin sounds exactaly like wat i had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom