Whats going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The liecons are coming..."

You are turning into a vampire.... I am sorry to inform you.:(

You should see a doctor. GO SEE A DOCTOR!!! :confused: :cool:

its 1 am... the best i can do is try to convince parents to not let me go to school tommorow...

Static_11 said:
its 1 am... the best i can do is try to convince parents to not let me go to school tommorow...

I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem. You might have a month off if you have mono :confused:

"... Literally..."

If you wait longer than that, you won't ever have to go to school again... :rolleyes: ;)

:cool:

The doctor will do a simple test and be able to tell you if it is mono or not.

i think simon was on the right track. i've seen that movie with arnold swartzenegger and danny devito.

well... I cant think straight. I can't walk straight. every muscle in my body burns.. im about to puke.. my eyes are bloodshot..they burn sooo bad..two hours of crappy sleep.. yawning every 30 seconds which is killing my throat.. i can't talk.. but yet.. they're making me go to school...apparantly, im just wanting to stay home...

i can't beleive them..

edit: my mom says its an allergy problem... she thinks , in her words , Alvert (alavert) will fix anything from the common cold to cancer... she's a joke... eh.. i'll just sleep all day during school, not do anything, then puke on the brand new floor as soon as i get home.. sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom