What's the best city to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego... Need I say more?
Yeah, san diego sucks. (Disclaimer: No offense to you, or your opinion :) )

I just really don't care for that city. Time to move away from the immigrant based area for me......well there will be immigrants, just of a different nationality :) Primarily asians which is perfect for me :D muahahahahaha

Isn't San Diego the city that had that lunatic stole the tank and drive through the streets destroying everything in his path?

I certainly wouldn't want to live in San Diego that day. California certainly has a bunch of wackos doesn't it?

gaara said:
toronto seems to be one of the better places to live apart from the smog...vancouver would also be a fairly decent atmosphere IMO

toronto doesnt have that much smog, in fact the last time we had smog was not this year, i have lived in toronto for 10 years, great place, love it here.

You kidding dude?!?! Believe it was either this or last february we had an air advisory warning which is totally unheard of in winter months...plus there is absolutely no way I'd go for a swim in lake ontario

You can't just all of a sudden not have smog for a year.....it's ALWAYS there. Some times it may be less than others, but there's certainly no such thing as "Yeah, our city didn't have any smog this year"

Harper said:
Sydney Australia.

I was listening to the radio earlier this year, and it the world's 6th Most Desired Place to Live In.

I think we are discussing about the BEST city...

anyways my pic would have to be Paris, France.

Nubius said:
Son, need I remind you that I was swinging samurai swords when you were just a twinkle in your daddies eye.

Honestly speaking though I don't know if I'd be able to live there. Maybe if I just get rich enough I'll buy a house there for vacation spots and steal me a hot woman from the country :D

Vancouver is apparently only another 200 or so miles from Seattle I think.

Buy this? http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-565/Maru+Island.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom