Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes

• Jaguar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a permit... for a couple of weeks.. its an Altima...

The altima here is nice. Rides smooth and fun to drive, its a fully loaded 03 sl2.5 with the sunroof and leather interior, Thing is fast and big engine for being a 4cyl. (2.5L) The bose sound system sounds pretti good too.

The altima here is nice. Rides smooth and fun to drive, its a fully loaded 03 sl2.5 with the sunroof and leather interior, Thing is fast and big engine for being a 4cyl. (2.5L) The bose sound system sounds pretti good too.

Wow, if you think a 2.5L is a big engine, I'd love to hear what you think of a 6.1L V8.

God your so difficult.

Just the best car, its that simple. I only gave one question, so the answer must take into all aspects if you wish to answer it correctly. Just best overall then if it makes you happy.

my mom drives the maxima, pretty much same car different engine. 3.5L v6 261hp. it moves too.

off the list, i'd flip a coin for ferarri or lambo

i'd rather have the 2008 Shelby GT500KR Super Snake w/725hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom