whats the average temperature in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan, mid to high 80s and humid. Reached into the 90s i believe. Humidity makes me want to die. If it wasn't humid out, i could deal better with the hot temperatures.

At 1:05pm today is reached 104F in Milford, CT. Where I live.
It is FREAKIN' HUMID AND NASTY... And i live on the beach... ZERO wind coming off the water.... Good thing i've got AC!!! woot

Snake-Eyes said:
Michigan, mid to high 80s and humid. Reached into the 90s i believe. Humidity makes me want to die. If it wasn't humid out, i could deal better with the hot temperatures.

Michigan too, high 80s to high 90s. Yesterday was unbearable, 98ºF plus it was very humid and sticky, then a storm came and cooled it all down.

California, central coast - 75-80ºF average in summer

once it hits the mid/high 80s, everyone starts flipping out

Currently it's in the mid 80s, but they are expecting it to hit the low 100s within the next week. We had another heat wave a week or two back

Mid to upper 90's with the customary high humidity of the Tennessee Valley. Looks like we might get a little relief towards the weekend... a front is supposed to move through bringing rain and a little cooler temps.

Lord AnthraX said:
Up here in NH its extremely hot and sticky. Low 90's High 80's...

Wait till al the aussies get here and post:D

Same except I'm in the mid 80's really. STICKNESS! And my upstaris AC doesnt work :(. How sad :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom