What's with the atrocious writing skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people that write like that are the younger one's,They all think if they talk that way that they are all 1337 and they know everything,But infact they are a bunch of poser's trying to look cool but end up looking the fool
Not me. I hate it when people can't take the time to spell correctly and use proper grammer. The other forum I go to has an immense problem with this. That's because a lot of them are like in 8th grade.:mad: :angry:

Proper grammer and spelling is very imortant and I do see a trend in people who cannot write properly... i blame technology... lets all burn our computers! ;)

Personally I think we should all have to write in old norse on this board and anything incorrectly written should be deleted!

hygor said:
Proper grammer and spelling is very imortant and I do see a trend in people who cannot write properly... i blame technology... lets all burn our computers! ;)

Personally I think we should all have to write in old norse on this board and anything incorrectly written should be deleted!

^ 自相矛盾

What's really lame, on djforums.com I am known as the atrocious spelling and grammar person there. Here, I have never gotten a single comment about my spelling or grammar.

And for the sterotypes, people sterotype DJ's as not being smart ( it's not true ) and sterotype PC people as being smart.

Originally posted by Regulus That's because a lot of them are like in 8th grade.:mad: :angry:
almost everybody I know uses "like" in a sentance it doesn't really belong
like: a connection between 2 'things' to say they are both similar
people often use "like" like this:
it's like so cool
he was like posting on tech-forums.....

P.P. Maguire, in your first post were you trying to be funny or make a point? I counted at least 13 grammar and spelling mistakes.

I also am extremely annoyed by this Trotter, and I agree with ImUseless in that the Instant messaging habits are rampant and people think its cool to sound uneducated. When I realized my college papers werent making any sense I saw that it was becoming a problem and now make it a point to do a decent job of grammar and spelling whether its foruming or instand messaging.

You can sneak a little l337 in there if you want, I do. But it's getting out of hand. And sometimes I do feel like I'm talking to an eight year old.

ALL YOUR BASE........

hygor said:
Simple.... lets just pour petrol and set fire to the problem between the keyboard and chair. :p ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom