What's with the atrocious writing skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a person who has had poor English skills all my life, it somewhat shocks me that some people with English as their first language crap out a sentence with grammatical errors, but I could care less...... as long as I can understand you, there's no real problem for me. The same applies to real-world conversations.

oddly enough my grammar and typing is decent, but my speaking skills are just crap. I almost need a translator when I talk to people, and english is my primary language.

Trotter I hear doctors and surgeons can't write worth crap either, so who knows ... maybe half the users on this forum are doctors and surgeons?

wehn i tipe farst i tned to macke a few mistackes 'ere and there. If i see mistackes, i doont reeely caire, this foorum isnt formall, its just a friendely comunitoy

It may be friendly but if the post is too hard to read how can we help? Liz

Most of the people that write like that are the younger one's,They all think if they talk that way that they are all 1337 and they know everything,But infact they are a bunch of poser's trying to look cool but end up looking the fool:D

Most of the people that write like that are the younger one's,They all think if they talk that way that they are all 1337 and they know everything,But infact they are a bunch of poser's trying to look cool but end up looking the fool

And if I run across someone who is asking for help and I have trouble figuring out what they asking, I ignore the poster even if I could have helped them. Liz

wehn i tipe farst i tned to macke a few mistackes 'ere and there. If i see mistackes, i doont reeely caire, this foorum isnt formall, its just a friendely comunitoy

If you havnt already worked that out, i did that on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom