What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

I have also just lost the game. Thanks :p

Rocketfish 550-Watt ATX PCIe SATA Power Supply NEW - eBay (item 360236026987 end time Feb-22-10 15:19:22 PST)

After a decent review, I've decided to buy this.

These, just looked like something I could have fun with. If they turn out to be decent (I don't have high expectations), I'll probably buy more.

16GB TFT LCD MP3 MP4 VIDEO FM RADIO PLAYER USB GIFT CK - eBay (item 280468906387 end time Feb-23-10 18:51:14 PST)

NEW 3.0" 16GB MP3 MP4 Touch Screen OGG RMVB Player N - eBay (item 260557501892 end time Feb-23-10 18:52:09 PST)

Pre-ordered Assassins Creed II on steam this morning. I wanted the three bonus maps. It comes out on the 9th.

accidentally posted this in the longest thread in history first lol.

Could have gotten a real player for the money you spent on those knockoffs:
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Video MP3 Player (Black), Refurbished - SDMX14-004G-R - Buy.com

Upper/lower ball joints and tie rod ends for both front end sides.

That could have been a real dent in the Home Theatre upgrade savings but a buddy got them for me at cost! :)

^ i also had a sansa fuze (4gb) and i agree, it was nice.

i sold it because i was offered a good deal for it and i made a nice profit, and i thought i could just use my phone, but it's just not the same lol.

^ i also had a sansa fuze (4gb) and i agree, it was nice.

i sold it because i was offered a good deal for it and i made a nice profit, and i thought i could just use my phone, but it's just not the same lol.

Even with the iphone its not the same.

Back
Top Bottom