What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

MSI Primo 81 during the shellshocker sale.
hopefully MSI will update it to at least 4.3.

Why not just an RF dongle?

I use my DualShock 4 over bluetooth and DS4Tool, it emulates a 360 controller perfectly with no lag.. or any of the kind of abnormalities you would expect through emulation. It's just like using it on a PS4. Excellent. Plus you can use the touchpad as a trackpad to navigate your PC, and adjust the LED color.

I use my DualShock 4 over bluetooth and DS4Tool, it emulates a 360 controller perfectly with no lag.. or any of the kind of abnormalities you would expect through emulation. It's just like using it on a PS4. Excellent. Plus you can use the touchpad as a trackpad to navigate your PC, and adjust the LED color.

I do this with DS3Tool and my PS3 controller. Kinda dumb sometimes that it takes over as the default BlueTooth driver for new adapters though. Was using the built-in BT for my headset, but was getting static over it. So I decided to plug in my BT adapter, and it defaulted with the MotionInJoy driver lol. Took me a little bit to figure out why it wasn't working as a normal BT device - had to switch to the default BT driver rather than the MIJ one.

Keyboard and mouse > *
After not playing console since Halo 3 came out I find controllers almost entirely unusable these days... :tongue:

Keyboard and mouse > *
After not playing console since Halo 3 came out I find controllers almost entirely unusable these days... :tongue:

I beg to differ on racing games - damn near impossible with mouse/kb ;). Or older games that aren't on PC *hint*.

But yes, for most other games... mouse/kb > all.

THe only time I prefer to use a Playstation controller is when I'm emulating PS1 or 2. Otherwise, I don't really like the controller and prefer the 360 controller for racing games.

Keyboard and mouse > *
Controllers make emulating consoles a whole better and easier. Like using the 64 controller on my PC for Project64. Playing Mario and Zelda is a breeze using native controls.

Ahh I can understand emulation.. Though I haven't done that other than the GBA emus on Android.

Back
Top Bottom