What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

This is 37acres surrounded by a river. Sry no deer hunting allowed, but it is loaded! Nice buy mom! The property is now signed into a government riparian buffer program. Tax breaks plus $3,000 per yr to host 1 public tour anually for 15yrs. Its all trees now.:thumbsup:
momsproperty.jpg
We get about 4-5 months of below freezing temps here and carharts is our survival. bib overalls with red lining. The black lining is too hot to work in. Dual zippers to thigh is a must to open from pocket to knees to cool off w\o taking them off. They run about $80 at Farm&Fleet.

^^^ And quite literally on the edge of town. Sweet. ;)

I have awesome Google-fu.

Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen on DVD.

This is 37acres surrounded by a river. Sry no deer hunting allowed, but it is loaded! Nice buy mom! The property is now signed into a government riparian buffer program. Tax breaks plus $3,000 per yr to host 1 public tour anually for 15yrs. Its all trees now.:thumbsup:http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/dign/momsproperty.jpgWe get about 4-5 months of below freezing temps here and carharts is our survival. bib overalls with red lining. The black lining is too hot to work in. Dual zippers to thigh is a must to open from pocket to knees to cool off w\o taking them off. They run about $80 at Farm&Fleet.
Motocross track ;)

Let me know about how the keys wear on the Lycosa... I like my Eclipse but the "e" and "a" keys show red blobs instead of the letters now after 10 months of use. Their customer service sent me replacement keys but I haven't put them on yet.
So far my Lycosa doesn't have any faded keys
I've figured out that firmware 1.06 seems about perfect for the Mamba.
Firmware 1.07 has mouse acceleration that you can't disable, and firmware 1.08 has "dynamic DPI scaling" (a sort of acceleration) that you also can't disable. 1.06 responds just right.

Also, for those that didn't already know, these are the mouse settings that make mouse movement the most accurate:
mousesettings.png

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Blu-ray, BIG SCREEN EDITION *AHA!* from Wal-Mart like last week or something. Has some IMAX sequences, however the sound is a bit soft at parts for this version. The forest fight is a bit longer. Idk about others yet.

Swiftech MCP350 Pump
2 x Danger Den Fat Boy Fittings
EK-DDC X-TOP Rev 2
Zalman ZM-RHS90 4890 Mosfet Heatsink
1 x Bitspower G 1/4" Silver Shiny Rotary 45 Degree 1/2" Barb Fitting

:D

Back
Top Bottom