What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Pah, who would've gone ATI back then! nVidia had cards out that were as good (7900GT anyone?) and IIRC cheaper, at least in aus lol

Pah, who would've gone ATI back then! nVidia had cards out that were as good (7900GT anyone?) and IIRC cheaper, at least in aus lol

I was only like 12 lol, I got what my dad bought me :p

Okay I didn't buy this, but oh man, I really really want to. My dad just picked up this 35mm Pentax Macro for god knows how much money, along with another lens for his Pentax K5. It is wickedly good, it doesn't look so good after being uploaded and jpeg'd but you get the idea - the real deal is immense. Now I just need to do some googling to find the cost and start saving :)

Coin2jpg.jpg

This lions head (Or whatever creature it is supposed to be) is about 3mm across IRL.
Coin2crop.jpg

AMD. AMERICA.

:tongue: Well you get what I mean.. This is my first non Intel-nVidia build..

at least since my first real build, a Pentuim 4 with 1.5GB RAM (I thought I was all that... I don't know why, it probably wasn't all that much back then :tongue:) and an ATi 9550 Pro... In fact this computer is still working.. Too bad i sold it like six months ago :tongue:

Another purchase:
Well soon anyway.. Going to buy Fat.Clown's OCZ Agility SSD.

Back in those days ATi were kicking some arse. 9800XT, X800XTPE, X1900XTX, X1950XTX, o em gee. And I still had a 5600Ultra, 5700Ultra, 6800GT, and 7950GT lol.

Yeah if we go right back to the 5600Ultra days lol, they really did have a massive margin on nVidia. Crappy drivers even back then though XD

Bought a lotta beer. And some Rekorderlig. Never liked cider meself, but crikey try the winter variety from Rekorderlig. It's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom