What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Oh, it's a case. Makes sense now I think about it :p

I don't have mine in a case, or have a screen protector. Having a case on it makes it feel way too big and chunky, and completely ruins the phone for me. I'd rather have the great feel of a thin, light phone and pay for repairs on the off-chance it breaks. I've dropped it a billion times already, several times from chest height onto concrete. Love how... not tough, but elastic the phone seems to be.

Oh, it's a case. Makes sense now I think about it :p

I don't have mine in a case, or have a screen protector. Having a case on it makes it feel way too big and chunky, and completely ruins the phone for me. I'd rather have the great feel of a thin, light phone and pay for repairs on the off-chance it breaks. I've dropped it a billion times already, several times from chest height onto concrete. Love how... not tough, but elastic the phone seems to be.

I never used a screen protector on my Captivate and it still doesn't have a single scratch on it so I won't be using one on the S2 either. I agree the phone does feel great without the case but I'm paranoid about dropping it so I'm going to give it a try anyways. If you can get a nice enough case they aren't to bad though, the Body Glove case I had for My Captivate was exceptional and fit the phone perfectly.

Hey, anyone know anything about gaming headsets for the 360 and/or PC? I'll be moving house to a shared flat soon, and I don't want to be 'that guy' who plays loud games like CoD at midnight using speakers. Might be worth making an actual thread for, actually.
Preferably not Turtlebeach. Half my friends have them and they're falling apart after less than a year of use (the headphones, not the friends).

got an LG Optimus droid from kroger iwireless it was only 100 bucks!!! yey....

Hey, anyone know anything about gaming headsets for the 360 and/or PC? I'll be moving house to a shared flat soon, and I don't want to be 'that guy' who plays loud games like CoD at midnight using speakers. Might be worth making an actual thread for, actually.
Preferably not Turtlebeach. Half my friends have them and they're falling apart after less than a year of use (the headphones, not the friends).

I have a set of these and am well pleased with them:

Newegg.com - KOSS SB45 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Multi-Media Stereophone

Wow those are expensive over here, pretty much double the price :p Will have a good look at them, though.

@Yami, Get some astro A40s with the mix amp. They are spendy but super nice and if you have digital out on your xbox then your golden!

@Yami, Get some astro A40s with the mix amp. They are spendy but super nice and if you have digital out on your xbox then your golden!
I was recommended them however they don't appear to be sold in the UK. Also I need them for PC too.

Back
Top Bottom