What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I currently have a set of 5 year old Edifier R18 2.1's. In the process of recabeling though because there are limited places to put them as of right now. (putting in longer better cables that detach).

Rocking a Cambridge Soundworks 4.1 from the late 90's :D It's on its way out though, bass has to be quite high or it doesn't work at all, and is intermittent even then. Probably repairable but I need me either 5.1 or 2.1, just anything that's actually supported by modern games/devices.

Well, a couple years ago, my speakers started sounding a little like they had a crack in one of them...I've gotten by alright with them, but eh. Also, I'm eventually building a new computer but keeping this one intact for recording, so I'll need two sets of speakers anyway until I get something really nice, lol.
Mine are starting to crack a bit too. I push them pretty hard when watching movies lol. I wont buy anything else unless it's studio monitors and a good Yamaha 5.1. The PA speakers thing is cool and all, but really horrible on the power bill.

Welcome to the Sandy Bridge club :D And SSD club :D

Welcome to the Sandy Bridge club :D And SSD club :D

Trying to find a cheap 1TB HDD. Originally, I was going to buy 2x 24" 1920x1200 monitors for $400, but yesterday I decided to buy 3x 21.5" 1920x1080 with Eyefinity/Surround for $300-$400. Probably gonna end up with a GTX 570, G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB, and an open box P8P67 Pro.

Hopefully stocks rally tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom