What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I bought a full size mattress topper for the back of my Jeep. Camping this weekend! WOOHOO, My tent is huge and I hate setting it up for one night so if it is one or sometimes even two nights I just use my jeep.

Remove the backseat, lay down the pad.. Throw my crap in the Yakima Box and I am good to go.
We do the same thing with our truck bed. T-Post in the holes and tarp around it.

lol I was snooping around for an hour looking for the pcie power connector for the modular psu only to find out i didn't need one for it. I thought all new video cards needed a power connection

Bought this late yesterday afternoon.
Hp PAVILION ZV5200
c00287935.jpg

I hope to have it repaired by the end of august, using it as for my mobile needs when I am not here.

don't worry paton i paid 85.00 for it there is only a small power issue with it but i believe i can fix it, ill need to track down a new cord and more effienct battery supply for it, and a new lens screen. probably have to convert my sata to ide using laptop converter adapter. i was going to get a new laptop from newegg.com but 400+ is keeping me back plus i still have someone else i need to pay off..

In the past week I've bought myself a 32GB eee pad transformer with dock and a new Asus notebook which will probably replace my desktop computer. Here's some snaps from my phone:

The two brothers
IMAG0301.jpg

The eee pad docked in it's keyboard
IMAG0302.jpg

Eee pad tablet detached
IMAG0303.jpg

I love the eee pad, the dock is great and folds up like a netbook. The dock also contains a second battery so battery life is near doubled by attaching it. This is my desk at work, note the RC-XD at right Black Ops fans :p

Yes, it comes with Polaris office pre installed but there a few other decent android office apps. I think we'll have to wait a little while to see a full blown office suite though but it should be forthcoming with all the honeycomb based tablets selling. I'm going to hack it for a dual boot with Ubuntu soon anyway so that will solve that issue.

Edit: Another note about the dock, the secondary battery will actually charge the tablet's primary battery when disconnected from power too which works out great for the sort of usage I get out of the thing. I'll use it on public transport and then dock it and stow it when I have to transfer or walk so it starts charging from then :)

Back
Top Bottom