What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

We get these little colored rubber rings that fit around the head of the key for that. Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, hardware stores all sell them.
I've seen those.
I got coloured keys instead because it doesn't increase the size that way (I prefer not having a tonne of stuff in my pocket)

IMO there are better wheels to be had for the price. For instance you can get a Fanatec wheel cheaper and is better.

The fanatec wheels seem really hard to get hold of here and i've seen some split opinions.

So, i've ordered myself a G27 for £230, could of got it a bit cheaper but i wanted Saturday delivery for when i get home from holiday/vacation. Looking forward to it, the best wheel ive used so far cost 35 :p

The fanatec wheels seem really hard to get hold of here and i've seen some split opinions.

So, i've ordered myself a G27 for £230, could of got it a bit cheaper but i wanted Saturday delivery for when i get home from holiday/vacation. Looking forward to it, the best wheel ive used so far cost 35 :p
As have I, but I got to play with one and it was amazing. My mind was totally set on a G25 and instantly switched to Fantatec. Alas, this Thrustmaster I have now will have to suffice.

As have I, but I got to play with one and it was amazing. My mind was totally set on a G25 and instantly switched to Fantatec. Alas, this Thrustmaster I have now will have to suffice.

Thats cool, but like i said, really hard to find except off the fanatec website, and when you've added on the pedals and shifter it's quite a bit more than G27.

This is really frustrating, my friend has picked up the same G27 wheel and his arrived today. So i'm on Steam and he's telling me how good it is, but i have to wait 2 more days :cry:

Thats cool, but like i said, really hard to find except off the fanatec website, and when you've added on the pedals and shifter it's quite a bit more than G27.

This is really frustrating, my friend has picked up the same G27 wheel and his arrived today. So i'm on Steam and he's telling me how good it is, but i have to wait 2 more days :cry:
Actually, the 911 Carrera wheel comes with both shifter and pedals for 159 straight off their website. I think the only place you can get them is off the site, but it's no different than say ordering off Newegg.

Actually, the 911 Carrera wheel comes with both shifter and pedals for 159 straight off their website. I think the only place you can get them is off the site, but it's no different than say ordering off Newegg.

So it does, fortunately i dont like the look of it. I like the GT3 RS though.

Just bought this

Nikon 50mm F1.8D AF Nikkor. It will be my first prime lens, people said this is pretty much an awesome lens for the price. I didn't dare spend over £400 on a Sigma 70mm lens, so while it is a better lens, for my first prime lens i could not justify spending so much especially when im not 100% sure i will like it. This lens is really great, i wish it were a bit better at macro but i can deal with it. It was only £110 which is an absolute bargain for a lens of this optical quality.
51CnjgPJ%2BjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom