What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

You may not like apple or steve but you can't argue that they arn't successful. I'm not sure who created the apple store and the special training store employees receive, steve or not, whoever it was is **** clever. There stores are stupidly successful.

I would agree. They do make there products useable by a 11 year old. But, i like that. I don't want a complicated mess when i pick up my phone. I don't know about you but when i pick up my phone i either want to ring/text someone, take a photo, check an email, or go on the internet. And it's all really easy to do on my iphone with zero to worry about. I don't choose it because i cant use an android phone, it's not that i dont even like an android phone. I do like them. But it's just to much faff and crap and fragmentation to deal with on a day to day basis.

Yes there's absolutely no debate as to the fact they're successful, but it's primarily with people who either can't be bothered or don't care to research. They sell products on old fallacies such as "macs don't get viruses". I'm still struggling to believe they're currently marketing with the phrase "if you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone". What's that say about the Apple demographic?

Payments are stupid high here.. You can get into a brand new vehicle relatively cheap. I don't know about Arizona though. We get everything pretty cheap here.

Payments are usually directly related to how much down you put on a new/used vehicle plus credit rating coming from a dealer. Since it's a 2012 I'm guessing dealer and rather high payments. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate but I prefer to buy my vehicles used and outright. Hate adding onto the monthly wallet draining on anything more than the necessary.

Same here. I bought my car outright.... I hate payments.... I hate credit.

Bought all my cars, but I don't mind payments and I like credit as it has saved my *** a few times.

Back
Top Bottom