What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

It's just donner meat, Jorsoft that's a traditional english post pub food mate, although I would rather have mine in burger form.

Ah, so that's what Donner meat is. Same thing then, boy is it tasty.

Saxon donner is different from the english variant in every other country I have tried it. It suppose to be leg of lamb that is slow roasted on a spit however in the UK the lambs leg is about 1.5ft wide and 3 foot tall........ Its the reconstituted meat from out of a machine lavered in fat and grease but my god its good :p:p:p:p it also is the perfect after drinking meal however I prefer mine donner burger sauce (off mayonaise or atleast thats how it appears) and chips its lush!!!
In other countries however they seem to do it more realistically (more like the south west mediteranean way) like indians and chinese takeway dishes in the UK are some of the most popular dishes in the UK but don't even exist in there country of origin.

Gyro is spiced lamb, but it is a loaf, kind of. Anyway, it is awesome. Got a couple of really good Italian/Greek places here that crank some out. My wife loves the tzatziki sauce that comes on them (it is a cucumber dressing, sort of).

How Greek Gyro is Made - Photos of Greek Gyro with Pork

I'm pretty sure I could eat tatziki sauce on anything. Man do I love a good gyro...

You know what I got tonight that is just fricking awesome? Blood Oranges. Never had them before, they're delicious. I'll need to go back to the store and buy a few more pounds.

Yeah in the UK ours is different if you look thats meat ours is like a meat fusion of soy and meat in many places as its cheaper to buy. Its also not "meat coloured" when cooked its brown on the outside and kinda grey on the inside its really hard to describe except that it looks like a cylinder of cement on a pole when delivered and stored lol. Its the most disgusting greasey culmination of food imaginable but Its delicious and the perfect drunken food to almost every Englishman, girls don't like the smell or the meat burns your heart (just shows how healthy it is) gives you after eating a whole large one.

You can get a gyro but then your looking at upmarket expensive kebab houses but the average pub crawl type is the grey donner slab

It's a Gyro, got an epic good one from a greek market down the street from a work site. It's sliced lamb I believe.

its lamb and beef mix. it is a proccessed meat and they slice it thin like that i love them personaly with garlic mayonaise and letuces tomato and red onion :D

just bought myself a GTX 260 H2OC thinking it was a Core216 because the seller posted a generic pic of one and I was a bit drunk...I now think that it may be a 192 core H2OC :( Still got it for a good price though so can probably make a profit selling it...if it IS a core 216 I'll be keeping it.

my 512mb 4870 has been handling everything I play currently (cod4, mirror's edge) fine at 2048x1152 even with 4xAA, but I know I'll run into some limitations soon enough

yesterday was my wifes birthday. we went to dave and buster's last night with about 30 of our friends and family. so, this morning, the first thing i went and bought was advil. i wish i could have bought a pallet o' advil.
note to guru:
i hate making drunk purchase mistakes.

Just bought the book "I hope they serve beer in hel" by tucker max. Its all of these true stories he re tells about getting extremely wasted, sex, fights and many funny things. Its a new york times best seller. my friend said its such a funny book he couldnt read it in school because he would burst out laughing lol.

Back
Top Bottom