What You've Just Bought!

Touts 16hrs playback instead of 9, so you might actually get the 9-10 :p
You do not think it could possibly be false advertising? Because nobody does that! Especially on Amazon!
In my personal experiences with stuff like that, 9 hrs under "optimal" conditions and after 6 months probably 6 hrs

Last edited:
The one device I own that has lived up to its battery life expectancy is my iPad.

Seriously, almost 5 years later it's still going all day, even with daily use.

On topic: Bought Firewatch on my switch. Thinking about buying Minecraft while it's on sale.

There was a link to an different version: https://www.amazon.com/SoundPEATS-B...ss-Neckband/dp/B07MZ8KFTQ/ref=dp_ob_title_wld
Touts 16hrs playback instead of 9, so you might actually get the 9-10 :p

I saw those and was thinking about it but ever since February when I had brain surgery having that neck band really irritates my neck. I have seen some of those types of earbuds advertise 24 hours of battery which I am skeptical of.

Maybe next time around once these die I will buy something a little more high end. Most more expensive bt headphones over 50$ state only having 5-7 hours but they can get "2 hours of play time in just 10 minutes of charge" or something similar. These that I have now last 5-7 hours and take 2 hours to charge. I guess that's 24$ for you

My last set of BT headphones that recently broke lasted the stated 9 hours unfortunately they did not survive falling off my neck and going through the wheel of my bike and getting ripped in 2.

**** me I wish the Valve Index would release already. Only paid for it 2 weeks ago and i'm getting real impatient already.

144hz 0.33ms persistence VR. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

My Bose QuietComfort 35s are probably the only product I've bought that exceeds its advertised playback time. It's meant to be 20hrs maximum but I've definitely had more out of it.

Qi receiver patch
Qi wireless charging stand
ARGB case fan (set of 5)
2x XPG Spectra DDR4 RGB 3200MHz 16GB (2x8GB), total of 32GB

I am going to set my phone up for wireless charging so I can just plop it on the stand to juice it up. I have a feeling my wife will want me to do the same for her phone one she checks it out.

The fans are so I can change up my color scheme when I want. Right now everything is red LED and is static.

While I currently have 32GB of RAM it is in two sticks leaving two empty slots, plus they are only red LED.

Qi receiver patch
Qi wireless charging stand
ARGB case fan (set of 5)
2x XPG Spectra DDR4 RGB 3200MHz 16GB (2x8GB), total of 32GB

I am going to set my phone up for wireless charging so I can just plop it on the stand to juice it up. I have a feeling my wife will want me to do the same for her phone one she checks it out.

The fans are so I can change up my color scheme when I want. Right now everything is red LED and is static.

While I currently have 32GB of RAM it is in two sticks leaving two empty slots, plus they are only red LED.

RGB is pretty sweet if done nicely, gotta say.

Just wish there was a way to control it better. The Asus Aurora software is toxic cancer that wreaks havoc on my PC, so I just have to leave it as default. And Corsair iCue doesn't work at all :sleep:

I have to put a towel over my PC at night because the lights keep me awake. And no it doesn't overheat :p I do it in a way that is still quite open, so temps barely change.

Back
Top Bottom