What You've Just Bought!

Tbf the TCL and Vizio TV's are pretty damn close to Samsung/Sony/LG quality levels for significantly less money. And the new Vizio's announced at CES look like they could easily rival the top of the range models from Japan/SK.

Audeze Mobius headphones. Because as much as I love the comfort of my AT AD700's, they are battered, bruised, and the cable has been repaired about 10 times. Also fed up with attaching the Modmic every time, which is also itself damaged.

Welp, the newer version of the TV I wanted dropped to $1,199 so... just bought an LG OLED55E8PUA. Gets here next Friday :thumbsup:

^ Yeah it was from BuyDig. Bought my last TV with them so I've had good luck with them (even with returns / exchanges.). They only offered one shipping option. Amazon had the TV for like $2,500 so.. that was a no :tongue:

Well not even a full day after getting the TV, it developed lines vertically and horizontally. Hopped on Amazon chat, told 'em, and they shipped out a new one. So I got that one on Tuesday, got it set up that evening, and so far so good now.

I might do something unthinkable later today and buy a 2080Ti.

Need me those 60fps @ 4K in Apex Legends.

But it's such a ****ing rip off of a card I don't want to do it out of principal. But it's also the only way to get 60fps @ 4k. :mad:

edit:

Or.. heaven forbid... I could run at medium settings. But running at 4K medium settings just seems to defeat the object idk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom