What You've Just Bought!

Good to know, thanks man. I was actually considering running the whole rig by you before I ordered everything, but time became a factor and I just went with it.
No big. I mean it's not like you made an absolute terrible purchase but the B3 has been good to me and it's modular. Plus I've been off and on for days at a time due to the holidays and life so coulda been a wait or coulda been instant reply.

No big. I mean it's not like you made an absolute terrible purchase but the B3 has been good to me and it's modular. Plus I've been off and on for days at a time due to the holidays and life so coulda been a wait or coulda been instant reply.

I certainly appreciate the advice, and I'll keep it in mind when I upgrade down the line. Have a Merry Christmas, dude.

ASUS Radeon RX 580 O4G Dual-Fan OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI VR Ready AMD Graphics Card (DUAL-RX580-O4G)

I caught an open box on sale for 150, and after I used my Amazon gift cards I got it for 50.

And I also ordered myself a heavy duty ergonomic gaming chair that is designed for bigger peoples like myself.

ASUS Radeon RX 580 O4G Dual-Fan OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI VR Ready AMD Graphics Card (DUAL-RX580-O4G)

I caught an open box on sale for 150, and after I used my Amazon gift cards I got it for 50.

And I also ordered myself a heavy duty ergonomic gaming chair that is designed for bigger peoples like myself.

I weigh 250lb myself, and have certainly found the regular chair is no good in terms of longevity either at home or work. Now I only buy the chairs with the 150KG/330LB heavy duty gas lifts. Had much better luck with them staying in one piece.

I weigh 250lb myself, and have certainly found the regular chair is no good in terms of longevity either at home or work. Now I only buy the chairs with the 150KG/330LB heavy duty gas lifts. Had much better luck with them staying in one piece.

Yep. My current chair was one of those but it has reached the end of its road. I am using a secondary cushion as the original padding is dead dead dead. This thin screeches and squawks every time I move. I keep expecting for it to dump me in the floor one day.

Yep. My current chair was one of those but it has reached the end of its road. I am using a secondary cushion as the original padding is dead dead dead. This thin screeches and squawks every time I move. I keep expecting for it to dump me in the floor one day.

Now you mentioned the padding being dead, i'd reccomend one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Cush-Comfort...&sr=8-4&keywords=cush+comfort#customerReviews

Bought one myself. It's like a memory foam, so never goes flat and always holds its shape. No idea if you suffer with it, but if you get lower back pain around your coccyx it also helps a lot with that, as it has a cut out where your tail bone rests. Feels odd at first, but now I love it. Best of all it saved me $100+ on needing a new chair.

Back
Top Bottom