What You've Just Bought!

Think I am going to pick up a 49" Sony X900F after work. For use as a monitor and TV for my PS4 Pro (RDR2 bois). Been discussing this with PP over PM :p I don't expect to use HDR much because blooming, but it seems like a good mid range TV for the money in all other aspects. I was originally going to get a higher end Samsung QLED, but I decided 55" is too large, and they are 2x the money anyway. Primarily buying it because I got a PS4 Pro for RDR2 only to find it doesn't output @ 4K to my monitor (needs HDMI 2.0 ports).

How much did the TV cost you if you don't mind me asking.

---------------

Bought a 750Ti off eBay for my quad core phenom x4 system. Also bought a used laptop running originally 1GiB of memory what had Vista on it but since I have upgraded it. Removed the battery and installed Linux.

The 750Ti is ideal for SETI so I wasn't too much bothered about buying an older card and it also doesn't need extra power so I'm happy with that.

Its an MSI model.

Also the usual like bills, shopping ect ect and day to day stuff.

How much did the TV cost you if you don't mind me asking.

---------------

Bought a 750Ti off eBay for my quad core phenom x4 system. Also bought a used laptop running originally 1GiB of memory what had Vista on it but since I have upgraded it. Removed the battery and installed Linux.

The 750Ti is ideal for SETI so I wasn't too much bothered about buying an older card and it also doesn't need extra power so I'm happy with that.

Its an MSI model.

Also the usual like bills, shopping ect ect and day to day stuff.

£999 exactly

1x 25U Rack
1x 1U 4xSFP+/24x1Gbps switch
1x 1U Neatpatch
20x 5" Ethernet Cables
1x SFP+ Cable
2x 2U rack shelves
1x 1U 12 port PDU

TV stand
new computer desk
Other random furniture

A food processor

PS4 Pro
RDR2
Spider-Man
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us

1x flight for Christmas to Alaska
1x flight for Thanksgiving to Texas

1x 25U Rack
1x 1U 4xSFP+/24x1Gbps switch
1x 1U Neatpatch
20x 5" Ethernet Cables
1x SFP+ Cable
2x 2U rack shelves
1x 1U 12 port PDU

TV stand
new computer desk
Other random furniture

A food processor

PS4 Pro
RDR2
Spider-Man
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us

1x flight for Christmas to Alaska
1x flight for Thanksgiving to Texas

I think you just spent about half a years salary for me.

1x pack wrigleys
4x Rockstar energy drinks
1x Pack tissues to cry into

:p for srs though, tossing up which of the below to do first:

Buy fence to install around front property
Pay off remaining council rates
Buy last beams for pergola/deck and start build
2x new monitors
Buy another (2nd hand) car, hopefully less than 2k

Probably gonna be Rates > Beams > Fence > Car > Monitors :/

1x pack wrigleys
4x Rockstar energy drinks
1x Pack tissues to cry into

:p for srs though, tossing up which of the below to do first:

Buy fence to install around front property
Pay off remaining council rates
Buy last beams for pergola/deck and start build
2x new monitors
Buy another (2nd hand) car, hopefully less than 2k

Probably gonna be Rates > Beams > Fence > Car > Monitors :/

I should really buy a cheap used car instead of getting one on lease. Would save me stupid amount of money. But I look back to my first car, which was cheap and old, and I h a t e d that thing. Slow af, constant maintenance, cold in the winter, **** stereo, couldn't hook my phone up to it easily, no satnav, horrible to drive etc etc. I really like the luxuries of a new car, not gonna lie.

Just ordered,

x3 UK plug to IEC kettle leads 5A & also 5M each
4Gib of DDR2 desktop memory

Also bought,

Shopping
Cigarettes
Lotto Ticket (Won £100 !)
x4 Original Energy Drinks (Bottle)

Also had some take away food from the local place up the road. Burger and a wrap.

:D

Just ordered,

x3 UK plug to IEC kettle leads 5A & also 5M each
4Gib of DDR2 desktop memory

Also bought,

Shopping
Cigarettes
Lotto Ticket (Won £100 !)
x4 Original Energy Drinks (Bottle)

Also had some take away food from the local place up the road. Burger and a wrap.

:D

:O nice on the £100 win dude.

I should really buy a cheap used car instead of getting one on lease. Would save me stupid amount of money. But I look back to my first car, which was cheap and old, and I h a t e d that thing. Slow af, constant maintenance, cold in the winter, **** stereo, couldn't hook my phone up to it easily, no satnav, horrible to drive etc etc. I really like the luxuries of a new car, not gonna lie.

I fixed the lack of tech and sound with $50 worth of amp & sub & cabling, and installed a new $80 head unit from alibaba so I get BT/usb/aux easily, plus it has an automatic slide out lcd screen if you need it.

The **** I *dont* have with it being such an old car, is automatic windows. I MISS THAT **** SO MUCH. And also central locking. I know I could buy a kit for the 2nd issue, but I'm lazy so far :p

Blew a hole out the side of my Fila shoes I use for every day / work so bought some new ones. Don't like normal shoes now that I've used memory foam shoes for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom