What You've Just Bought!

My Honor 7X arrived today, just before lunch. Since I was heading sort of beside home I swung by and picked it up. I went ahead and topped up the battery as I drove on to my service call, and then connected it to the instore private wifi to let it go ahead and transfer everything from my old phone and then do updates. Just finished setting it up like I want it. I am impressed with it thus far

Bought a G430 headset for the new lady friend. Also buying a new bed.
What kinda bed
I've been testing beds for the past year now
I've tried leesa, purple, nectar, Layla and right now I'm in Amerisleep
Best part I haven't lost a dime
Free returns within 100 days.
I got next and back issues so I'm trying to find the perfect one

I got my bed last year - IKEA Malm, king size, with the drawers and the fancy slats. Mattress was £180, king, and it's PERFECT. I can't imagine spending any more on a mattress now.

What kinda bed
I've been testing beds for the past year now
I've tried leesa, purple, nectar, Layla and right now I'm in Amerisleep
Best part I haven't lost a dime
Free returns within 100 days.
I got next and back issues so I'm trying to find the perfect one
Bought this until the middle of next month. I've found that I can only sleep on these kinds of mattresses now, but later I will be buying the Cali King.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LLLVL...&colid=220R35B08X7F&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

Still looking forward to RTX 2080 announcement even though I heard mixed reports on how good it will be. Ray trace cores are cool.. but it feels like it will be 5+ years of new Nvidia GPUs until the ray trace cores are likely powerful enough to offer any kind of compelling ray traced features in games. But I wonder if they will work better for amazing spatial audio up 'til that point ?

WIll I buy one ? yeah probably :D Along with the i7 9700k when that arrives.

Still looking forward to RTX 2080 announcement even though I heard mixed reports on how good it will be. Ray trace cores are cool.. but it feels like it will be 5+ years of new Nvidia GPUs until the ray trace cores are likely powerful enough to offer any kind of compelling ray traced features in games. But I wonder if they will work better for amazing spatial audio up 'til that point ?

WIll I buy one ? yeah probably :D Along with the i7 9700k when that arrives.
I'm thinking the same
I'm on ddr3 now so may stop a whole new build
Apparently Intel's comment up with a gpu in 2020

Back
Top Bottom