What You've Just Bought!

Congrats
Pics?
We've been thinking about it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats! Welcome to a life of more misery :p only slightly joking. I do like the part where I don't have to let a stranger (who's often also a complete bitch) walk through my house every 3 months and tell me I need to clean my windowsills.
Forgot to come back and post pics. Oops.

https://imgur.com/a/plAOxmx

Aquantia aQtion 10Gb adapter actually worked perfectly fine the past few weeks in my server so ordered one for my NAS. Also ordered more water gear as my coworker is going with a full loop too. (He's paying me back)

Four more 8TB EasyStores
13 total now. (+probably 30TB's in other random HDD's)
Someone help me

Lately I've been going a bit crazy buying things.

I ordered a new system from Amazon. Its just a standard Dell Optiplex but I have become bored a lot with the same old stuff that's widely available on the market. These days I just want something that works. I got this system with WiFi & Genuine Win10 being delivered today so its something else for my network.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Hopefully it wont be 10PM to night as it said on the delivery 6AM too 10PM. Honestly speaking I really hope not. Not 10PM tonight.

I also ordered a 80CM Sat Dish for use with a WiFi Router and have a custom set-up. Best part is; you can get a signal at the bottom of my street and that's no joke.

Also bought a few preferals such as memory cards and a 64GiB Toshiba USB Key.

I forgot to mention. I bought a 4K Action Camera. Films at 10 Frames p\s and 30 @1080p ..

Pretty cool stuff.

I really want some Swarovski EL 8.5x42 WB's. But they are hella expensive, and I need to pay for my winter holiday. So basically it's not happening. But maybe one day in the next year I will buy some. Hopefully I get a dank pay rise, that would help.

I had installed the Wraith Spire LED cooler the other day but the LED was white instead of red. Since it plugged into an RGB header on my mobo for the LED I figured that I needed to look up the software for my mobo. I finally remembered to do that last night and it turns out that my cooler is an RGB and not the LED. I'm not complaining but I was rather surprised.

Back
Top Bottom