What You've Just Bought!

AC Compressor
Accumulator
Orifice Tube that will not be getting installed.. (WHO PUTS IT UNDER THE ABS UNIT AND BRAKE LINES FFS?!?!?!)
Couple of cans of R134a
o-ring set
Pag 150
vacuum pump oil...

Probably be headed to town later today to buy a new serpentine belt as well, got mine off, it's done for, long cracks in it, it's shreded and glossy as hell...

I bought some new front brake pads for my car last week and found some super cheap half-used tires, all in all ran me just under $100. Pretty happy with that! Nearly killed myself changing the tires cause I'm an idiot and put the jack in the wrong spot, but still have all my fingers and my head is no less oddly shaped than before

I also bought some parts to build a mini cloning enclosure, practicing taking cuttings off various fruit trees and I'm finally getting some success :D turns out having a humidity dome is all but essential. Next up, automating some sensors/alarms and hooking it all together with my phone.

I bought some new front brake pads for my car last week and found some super cheap half-used tires, all in all ran me just under $100. Pretty happy with that! Nearly killed myself changing the tires cause I'm an idiot and put the jack in the wrong spot, but still have all my fingers and my head is no less oddly shaped than before

I also bought some parts to build a mini cloning enclosure, practicing taking cuttings off various fruit trees and I'm finally getting some success :D turns out having a humidity dome is all but essential. Next up, automating some sensors/alarms and hooking it all together with my phone.

Do you guys not have Rootone down there? That stuff works wonders.

Hori Zelda Switch stand
USB Type C dock
Rubber grip
Extra Nintendo adapter
H11B headlight bulbs
Cabin air filter
Phanteks PSU cables

Last week
2x10ft Cat 7 cable
Dymo label cartridge
64GB SSD

Do you guys not have Rootone down there? That stuff works wonders.

Yeah we do, I do the whole 45 degree cut below a node and tried both gel and powder versions of the rooting hormones, but the cuttings always seemed to die before they could root :/ at least for the softwoods, hardwood trees are easy :p

With the dome the RH hits like 90% so it's really easy for the leaves to get the moisture right out of the air while they're growing their roots, without that they were wilting and dying.
The other mistake I was making was over soaking them, thinking they needed more water as they were wilting, so the stems were rotting instead of rooting to boot.

So key takeaways for me have been moist soil/cubes only (not wet), high humidity, and a good test to see if they're ready to plant is take away the dome for a few hours - if they don't wilt, they've got enough roots down to support the plant. If they do, mist em and put the dome back on and they bounce back up in like 40 mins :p it'll be cool to do a time lapse on them I reckon.

A whole lot of nothing as I've been waiting in agony for my first paycheque (next Wednesday!)

Bills and debts as usual. Spent £60 on Shopping for the next two too three weeks. As long as I've got the essentials covered I'm not that bothered.

Rent
Council Tax
Food Shopping
Tobacco

Etc: Etc:

Aquantia AQtion 10Gb, only one. Going to try this before going full on Intel X550 T2s for RJ. If it doesn't work right like the Asus cards well I'm actually going to return it.

Few bday gifts for my gf and a card.

Primochill 1/2" clear tube
Noctua iPPC 120mm 3000rpm
Alphacool Monstaa 360
Arctic MX-4
Anchor headphone holder for my desk (kid broke my 3d printed one)
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut
Fast dry nail polish clear coat
Liquid electrical tape

Back
Top Bottom