What You've Just Bought!

More Ripple and BitcoinCash. That'll be all the crypto I buy for a while I think

Also bought a crap ton of boring supplies for the new house; gladwrap, alfoil, paper towels, oil, dustpan+brush, mop, etc.
Settlement is scheduled for Thursday, so should be moving in over this weekend!

Traded a bunch of **** in at CEX for a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35. Stunningly good headphones, and I got them for a steal. Well, they're pretty damn good as sound quality goes, but not amazing - they have a solid 20hr battery life though and have been great for the gym the past few days. And I can be anywhere in my flat and there's no connection issues regardless of where I leave my phone.

Last edited:
Traded a bunch of **** in at CEX for a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35. Stunningly good headphones, and I got them for a steal. Well, they're pretty damn good as sound quality goes, but not amazing - they have a solid 20hr battery life though and have been great for the gym the past few days. And I can be anywhere in my flat and there's no connection issues regardless of where I leave my phone.

Was gunna say, wouldn't describe the SQ as stunning, more "decent", but if I paid the same price for wired headphones i'd be pissed if they sounded like that.

Admittedly it was a poor testing environment, but I tried the Bose and the Sony competitor in John Lewis (sameish price) and thought the Sony sounded better, but I read that the Bose are better in other areas like noise cancelling.

Neither of them sound as good as my ATH-AD700's IMO, which are < 1/2 the price :) but very different product so shrug.

Yeah, the sound canceling is great which is half the reason I wanted them. I can be walking along the road and be suddenly knocked down by a car I didn't hear, it's great!

She's officially mine :D moved in over the last 4 days. Sore & tired as hell, but worth it.

M5D1qra.jpg

Next up will be putting in insulation in the ceiling, building a patio/pergola out the back, putting in rectic into the front/back lawns, and starting to build raised garden beds out the back. I'm gonna be busy for a while :p

Took my accumulated Amazon cards and cashed in my Bing points for three $5 Amazon cards, ordered a Nexus 6, tempered glass screen protectors, and a case. I know it is an older phone but I plan on using it as a backup unless my wife takes it, then I will be using my old Zenfone 2 as a backup.

Took my accumulated Amazon cards and cashed in my Bing points for three $5 Amazon cards, ordered a Nexus 6, tempered glass screen protectors, and a case. I know it is an older phone but I plan on using it as a backup unless my wife takes it, then I will be using my old Zenfone 2 as a backup.
Great phone, only thing I didn't like was the size

Back
Top Bottom