What You've Just Bought!

Bought myself an elastic hookup for my wallet. Nearly lost ~$200 through negligence, not letting that happen again.
Picked up The Room and The Room 2 on steam as well - surprisingly addictive :p and only $1.24ea
Also decided to buy some Ethereum and a bit more Bitcoin, seeming more and more like it's gonna be worthwhile

Bought myself an elastic hookup for my wallet. Nearly lost ~$200 through negligence, not letting that happen again.
Picked up The Room and The Room 2 on steam as well - surprisingly addictive :p and only $1.24ea
Also decided to buy some Ethereum and a bit more Bitcoin, seeming more and more like it's gonna be worthwhile

My BTC/ETH/LTC just hit a combined £2000 this morning :D

Now to sell it for a few pounds of week and a hooker.

My BTC/ETH/LTC just hit a combined £2000 this morning :D

Now to sell it for a few pounds of week and a hooker.

I like that phrasing; surely you're just... buying weed and a hooker, rather than selling your money in exchange for those things (same thing obv, just interesting phrasing).

decided to return the One X and 1080 TI.
Not interested in any Xbox games atm and I barely game on the PC so I think my 1070 should be good enough for now

I like that phrasing; surely you're just... buying weed and a hooker, rather than selling your money in exchange for those things (same thing obv, just interesting phrasing).

You're best off thinking of Bitcoin as an asset rather than a currency, really. At least for now.

Just spent about £55 , $60 too $70 on Books from Amazon. A lot of the stuff I think I will all ready know but I wanted too see if their was anything I could pick on that I havent all ready or not familiar with.

Bought a few books from Linux Command Line and BASH Scripting too TOR and how it works + other networking books. Also bought a book on Ubuntu Server (2016)..

I'm genuinely excited for when they get hear and see what things I can pick upon.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Bought a new crimping tool, some RJ-45 connectors and a spool of Ethernet cable.. Also bought a few more books from Amazon that will cover some things I don't know being the likes of Linux Stuff.

In total I've got about 10 delivery's coming before Christmas. :D

Bought moar cryptos, decided to put $10-20 on some of the ones worth under $1 atm; I figure at worst I'll lose $60, at best one or more will become another bigger player

Also bought a ramen jumper to complement my ramen shirt, just need pants and shoes now :p

Back
Top Bottom