What You've Just Bought!

I just bought a friend an in-home subwoofer for his sound system... Last year I bought him the receiver and donated some older speakers.. This year I got him the sub and I'm donating a set of tower speakers I don't use. He'll have a full 5.1 system whether he wants it or not

Then I can at least use it when I visit lol

Last edited:
I just bought a friend an in-home subwoofer for his sound system... Last year I bought him the receiver and donated some older speakers.. This year I got him the sub and I'm donating a set of tower speakers I don't use. He'll have a full 5.1 system whether he wants it or not

Then I can at least use it when I visit lol
I coulda used that a few months ago :p

Bought 4 walkie talkies for our upcoming holiday, fam is heading to a small beach town for a week. They were $19ea with a range of 3km (supposedly), so I'll hand em out to the kids to keep nearby in case they need to call back to HQ :p also going to use em on bike rides so we can talk without being abreast of each other.

Also bought yet another pair of headphones, as my latest pair mysteriously vanished, just like the last 2 have done -_- ask the kids and suddenly they've never even heard of headphones before let alone seen mine.

[emoji38] I played the beta and it was meh. Haven't bought CoD since the MW2 days

My buddy bought an M1 Garand recently and OMG ITS AWESOME... Crazy to think how much dirt it kicks up would be randomly exploding all around the enemy as you stormed the beaches of Normandy. ::chills::

Back
Top Bottom